Fall into Health
It’s that time of year again. The leaves are changing color, nights are getting cooler. Fall is just around the corner. A new season is a new chance for a healthy you. Here are some tips for not only a healthy fall but also a healthier you!
1. Try Something New! What is something you have always wanted to learn? Couponing? Sewing? Scrapbooking? Cooking? The possibilities are endless.
2. No matter how busy your schedule is, GET MOVING!! Give one of these
seasonal suggestions a try.
- Go for a walk and appreciate the colors of the changing leaves.
- Visit a local orchard for apple-picking.
- Tidy your yard and rake your leaves into piles, just to jump into them after.
3. Don’t be a couch potato!! With fall also comes all of those premiers you have been waiting on. Watch TV actively!! During those commercials we all dread, GET UP!! It’s not about what you do, just do something to move and get your blood moving.
4. Get Adjusted! Summer activities can leave your spine misaligned. If it has been a while since your last Chiropractic visit, there is not a better time than the present. We can help with many health problems and help reduce back or neck pain and headaches. We’re also coming into flu season. Did you know that spinal adjustments can increase your immune system by up to 200%?
These tips can help keep you active and healthier as we enter the fall season.